Herbal baths aren’t just a lovely bonding experience for Moms (or Dads!) and their newborns. They are also healing to both Mom and Baby and enjoying the benefits of an herbal bath shouldn’t be reserved for the first few hours after birth or for those who have home births or birth center births.
- mimics aspects of being in the womb
- helps cradle cap
- helps diaper rash
- nourishes newborn skin
- helps speed cord stump healing
- reduces swelling
- helps prevent infection
- helps speed perineum recovery
- helps speed reproductive organ recovery
- helps speed suture (cesarean or perineum) and tear recovery
One of my earlier baby herbal bath sessions wasn’t at a birth at all! It was back in my Newborn Photography days, a special request from a lovely client who really recognized the beauty in that moment. It planted the seed for these new sessions! Capturing this special moment shouldn’t be reserved only for those who are able to make it happen immediately following birth! Babies enjoy being held in the healing waters safely in a parent’s arms for weeks to come!
This session is ideal for any baby newborn through just prior to sitting (with some wiggle room depending on temperament of the baby).
- organic healing toxin-free herbs supplied by me
- herbal bath prepared by me
- a mini session lasting less than 30 minutes
- clean-up provided by me
- 10 high resolution digital images with reprint permission
Session location will be limited to north of the Beltway within 45 minutes drive of the Woodlands, TX